ST BARTH FAVOURITE BEST PLACES
We are often asked about the best places in St. Barth, and it is a difficult one to answer. We have places where we like to go and that are good for the soul. Everyone is after something different, so we have put our choices and have made comments to help you evaluate whether our favourites will suit you. Enjoy !
- Maya's in Public for organic tasty food and sunset aperitif, breakfast Maya's to go in St Jean,
- Grain de Sel in Saline, the best Creole restaurant,
- L'Isola and L'Isoleta Italian cuisine in Gustavia,
- Bonito in Gustavia, fish, seafood and ceviche dishes,
- Eden Rock's Sand Bar on St Jean beach for lunch and On the Rock's dinner,
- Cote Port in Gustavia, perfect harbour lunch,
- Taiwana hotel on Flamands beach for lunch,
- Le Gaiac Sunday brunch in Le Toiny hotel,
- Lunch at Le Cheval Blanc on Flamands beach,
- Eddy's dinner in Gustavia.
The beaches and water sports:
- Saline for the natural spot of the island and the waves,
- Gouverneur beach,
- Colombier, favorite beach for snorkeling,
- Carib Waterplay for water sports, St Jean beach,
- St Barth Plongee Birdy Dive.
Best secret places in St Barts:
- Natural Pools in Grand Fond (see photo above),
- Natural caves in the rock,
- The Wall House Museum of Saint-Barthélemy,
- International Shell Museum in Corrosol.