ST BARTH EVENTS CALENDAR 2019
- 01 New Year Day in St. Barth, magical and unique!!
- 04-05 Ballets with dancers from the Paris Opera.
- 12-20 St Barth Music Festival - Jazz concert in Gustavia and Lorient churches with artists of international renown.
- 07 School Carnival - Carnaval parade for schoolchildren.
- 24 Half Marathon Saint Barthelemy - Running.
- 05 Mardi Gras - Costume parade for children in the streets of Gustavia.
- 14 Art Party - Association of Artists of Saint-Barth.
- 21-24 St Barth Bucket - Regattas around St Barth for a fleet of the largest, most prestigious sailing yachts.
- 04-13 Book Festival & Jazz - Authors intervention in schools, reading of texts & poems, dedications, book sales.
- 06-07 Saint Barthelemy SwimRun - Swimming and Running.
- 14-20 St Barth Sails - 6 days of regattas with the nicest sailing boats of the world, yachts classics to maxi yachts.
- 22-01 Kid's Trophy - Major tennis tournament for kids from around the Caribbean.
- 26-28 West Indies Regatta - 3 days event celebrating traditional West Indian sails. Wooden boat festival.
- 28-05 St Barth Film Festival - 5 days with films from around the Caribbean basin and about Caribbean culture.
- 01 Tour of St. Barth - Around the island event for windsurfing and catamarans, St Jean beach.
- 03-26 St Barth Theatre Festival - Performances by SB Artists and artists from neighbouring island and France.
- 03-26 Championship of Chess - Concourt organised by Saint-Barth Chess.
- 21 Music Festival - Celebrate music, it's the annual Fête de la Musique in Gustavia from 5pm.
- 14 National Day - Incredible fireworks all around the island and dancing in Gustavia.
- 18 Art Party - Association of Artists of Saint-Barth.
- 18 Summer Camp - A yoga and fitness challenge.
- 27-28 Flamands Fête - Various activities on Flamands Beach.
- 01-14 St Barth Tennis Open - The island largest tennis tournament for men, women and children in St Jean.
- 03-04 Windward Fête - Fishing tournament, regatta, games, music, volleyball, raffle and dancing in Lorient.
- 13 Gustavia Fête - Games, competitions and various activities organized on the dock in Gustavia.
- 24 St Barthélemy Fête - Island's patron saint ceremonies, regattas, fireworks and dancing in Gustavia.
- 25 St Louis Fête of the village of Corrossol - Various activities, tournaments, regattas, games, raffles, dance performances and music.
- 06-10 St Barth Gourmet festival - The first international of food in the Caribbean.
- 09-10 Pitea Day - Commemoration of the twin cities of St Barth and Piteå (in Sweden), annual marathon races.
- 20-24 St Barth Cata Cup - Catamaran Regatta on St Jean beach.
- 01 Firemen Celebration - Parade of vehicles of fire brigades at 9 am in the streets of Gustavia.
- 05-22 Christmas Village - Christmas market and festivities on the dock quai Général de Gaulle.
- 25 Christmas Family and Religious Holiday.
- 31 New Year's Eve Regatta - Just-for-fun race around the island, open to sail-boats of all sizes.
- 31 New Year's Eve - Music and dancing, fireworks at midnight in Gustavia, parties in various restaurants.