ST BARTH EVENTS CALENDAR 2018
- 01 New Year Day in St. Barth, magical and unique!!
- 05-06 Ballets with dancers from the Paris Opera.
- 07-21 St Barth Music Festival - Jazz concert in Gustavia and Lorient churches with artists of international renown.
- 08 School Carnival - Costume parade for children in the streets of Gustavia.
- 13 Mardi Gras - Costume parade in the streets of Gustavia.
- 14 Ash Wednesday - End of carnival. Burning of Vaval, King of carnival - Shell beach.
- 15-18 St Barth Bucket - Regattas around St Barth for a fleet of the largest, most prestigious sailing yachts.
- 02-06 Kid's Trophy - Major tennis tournament for kids from around the Caribbean.
- 09-14 St Barth Sails - 6 days of regattas with the nicest sailing boats of the world, yachts classics to maxi yachts.
- 16-23 Book Festival & Jazz - Authors intervention in schools, reading of texts & poems, dedications, book sales.
- 22 Transat AG2R La Mondiale - Sailboats race through the Atlantic ocean from Concarneau to St Barths.
- 26-01 West Indies Regatta - 3 day event celebrating traditional West Indian sails. Wooden boat festival.
- 01-06 St Barth Film Festival - 6 days with films from around the Caribbean basin and about Caribbean culture.
- 01 Tour of St. Barth - Around the island event for windsurfing and catamarans, St Jean beach.
- 08 Ceremony of Commemoration at the Monument to the Dead - National Day of Tribute to the Dead.
- 18-26 St Barth Theatre Festival - Performances by SB Artists and artists from neighbouring island and France.
- 21 Music Festival - Celebrate music, it's the annual Fête de la Musique in Gustavia from 5pm.
- 07-08 Feast of the Anse des Cayes - Festive day with games, wine of honor, Meals on the spot & public ball.
- 14-15 SBJAM Music Festival - Concerts of Caribbean music in Gustavia.
- 14 National Day - Incredible fireworks all around the island and dancing in Gustavia.
- 15-18 Summer Camp - A yoga and fitness challenge.
- 28-29 Flamands Fête - Various activities on Flamands Beach.
- 01-15 St Barth Tennis Open - The island largest tennis tournament for men, women and children in St Jean.
- 04-05 Windward Fete - Fishing tournament, regatta, games, music, volleyball, raffle and dancing in Lorient.
- 03-20 St Barth Family Festival - It's party time with a festival of musical fireworks.
- 11-12 Gustavia Fete - Games, competitions and various activities organized on the dock in Gustavia.
- 24 St Barthélemy Saint's Day - Island's patron saint ceremonies, regattas, fireworks and dancing in Gustavia.
- 25 St Louis Fete of the village of Corrossol - Various activities, tournaments, regattas, games, raffles, dance performances and music.
- 01-04 St Barth Gourmet festival - The first international of food in the Caribbean.
- 10-11 Pitea Day - Commemoration of the twin cities of St Barth and Piteå (in Sweden), annual marathon races.
- 11 Commemoration of the taking of the Bastille in 1789 and the feast of the Federation of 1790.
- 14-18 St Barth Cata Cup Regatta - The most important event for sports catamarans in the Caribbean.
- 01 Firemen Celebration - Parade of vehicles of fire brigades at 9 am in the streets of Gustavia.
- 13-23 Christmas Village - Christmas market and festivities on the dock quai Général de Gaulle.
- 25 Christmas Family and Religious Holiday.
- 31 New Year's Eve Regatta - Just-for-fun race around the island, open to sail-boats of all sizes.
- 31 New Year's Eve - Music and dancing, fireworks at midnight in Gustavia, parties in various restaurants.